+ January 28, 2020
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We’re looking for an organised, motivated and passionate Digital Account Manager to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of client relationships, client projects and the admin of daily account activities for a varied portfolio.
You’ll manage workloads, prioritising and delivering projects within agreed deadlines, along with providing clients with strategic support and ensuring that project objectives are met.
This role reports to the Digital Account Director who is on hand to support and guide where required. This role will require you to share knowledge, mentor and nurture the upcoming members of the digital team
- Develop, build and grow client relationships
- Understanding client businesses and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Assist with new business pitches
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Translating business goals into marketing strategy
- Proposal writing and project planning
- Briefing and managing projects across different departments to ensure successful delivery of objectives
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- PPC, Display, Programmatic, Mobile & Social strategy development, analysis and management
- Support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals
- At least 2 years’ digital experience
- Ideally, at least 2 years’ experience working within an agency
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and DCM is highly regarded
- Experienced in Finance/forecasts – from managing budgets and predicating sales forecasts.
- Analytical/Excel proficiency with pivot tables etc
- Good understanding of branding, design, web development and marketing processes
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- High levels of organisation with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Track record of client relationship development
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of marketing, especially digital
- Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy and discretion in relation to interacting with people at all levels
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: agency: 2 years (Preferred)
If this sounds like you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Recruitment agencies please do not apply*